CyLab is one of the world’s premier research centers for cyber security, dependability and privacy. Working collaboratively with industry leaders, CyLab researchers are helping to develop new and innovative technologies, methods, models and policies that will shape the safety and security of systems for all users. The CyLab membership program has three levels: Full Partner, Strategic Partner, and Affiliate Partner.
Depending upon the level of commitment, these benefits include:
- Access to CyLab research and development projects.
- Opportunities for sponsorship of Information Networking Institute (INI) graduate students, naming of fellowships, specifying masters-level group projects.
- Opportunities for sponsorship of Ph.D. students at CyLab and specifying projects with the students and CyLab faculty members.
- Access to CyLab events; e.g., annual meetings, and web seminars.
- Access to CyLab publications; e.g., quarterly newsletters, annual studies, technical reports and industry trend analysis.
- Access to CyLab partners-only web site that contains presentations, reports, papers, articles and tools that are not available to the general public.
- Education related benefits; e.g., discounted rates for INI graduate educations offerings, and reduced prices on training courses by CERT.
- Visibility on the CyLab web site, in promotional materials and any sponsored event.
FULL PARTNER: US$ 350,000 for three years. (See associated benefits.)
STRATEGIC PARTNER: US$ 100,000 for three years. (See associated benefits.)
AFFILIATE PARTNER: US$ 25,000 for three years. (See associated benefits.)